- Entirely made in stainless steel, does not release any residues on food keeping it healthy.
- Highly durable, keeps original features preserving looks, hygiene and durability of material.
- Triple-ply bottom (stainless steel + aluminum + stainless steel) distributes heat evenly, resulting in faster and more uniform cooking, saving power and keeping food warm for longer
- Distinctive and modern design with high gloss finish. Clean design without corners makes cleaning easier. Glass lid with steam vent, fits perfectly. Safe for daily dishwasher use. It can be used on electric, gas, induction and vitroceramic stoves.
- Use low or medium heat to prevent food from sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- The triple-ply bottom distributes heat evenly, making the use of high heat unnecessary.
- When using the pot on a gas stove, the flame must not go higher than the bottom of the pot. If using the pot on a hot plate, make sure the hot plate is the same diameter or smaller than the pot. Always dissolve salt in boiling water or add to the food, stirring the ingredients at the start of cooking
- Some starchy foods such as pasta and rice may stain the pot while cooking. These stains can beeasily removed by wiping the pot with a damp cloth with lemon juice, vinegar, or Tramontina Stainless Steel Polish. Avoid leaving food in the pot for a long time; salt can cause stains too.
- To maintain the shine and beauty of your Tramontina stainlesssteel pot , we recommend that you only wash it using detergent and sponge. In addition, Tramontina has developed a special polish to remove stains from stainless steel products, which is available at our main points of sale. Whenever possible, rinse theproduct with warm water after washing and dry immediately in order to keep its original shine as chloride and other substances contained in water can cause stains.
|Product Dimensions||58.5 x 29 x 21 cm; 8.73 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||8.73 Kilograms|
|Care instructions||Dishwasher Safe|
|Is assembly required||No|